Features for the 5-Series Meters:
- Visualizing your meter readings: On pairing any of your Tramex 5-series moisture meters to the Tramex Meters App, the meter readings appear larger on the App device and allow for easy visualization of measurements when using the optional while testing those hard to reach places.
- Photographing & Geo-tagging your meter readings: You can take a photograph of the meter in the testing location. The photo shows the readings displayed on the bottom left hand corner of the screen and will be time-stamped by your device. It is possible to Geo-tag the image, providing vital supportive documentary evidence for your moisture measurements and readings. The same features are available for the Concrete Moisture Encounters - and : enlarged visualisation of non-destructive %MC readings from the meter when on the extension handle; photographic and geo-tagged documentary evidence of your concrete moisture measurements.
- Moisture Mapping your readings: Save photographs or plan drawings of floor or wall surfaces to your App and use these as the background image to grid-style moisture maps. The moisture reading values are entered into the map grids. The grid density can be adjusted to give more detail where needed. The completed moisture maps can be used in reports as explicative visual documentation as well as exported in files.
- The CMEX5 hygrometer, RH probes and App:
- The Concrete Moisture Encounter X5 - has a built-in ambient sensor. The Relative Humidity, temperature, dew-point and humidity ratio data all appear on the App screen. In-App Thermal Conditions Chart and Psychrometric Chart are also available for this meter. External probe readings like the and are similarly displayed in the app.
- The external pin probe readings are also visible in the app when used with the . The and App incorporate a selection of over 500 different wood species. There are 25 wood presets programmed in the , these presets can be replaced with species chosen from the App.
Features for the Dataloggers:
- The Feedback Dataloggers models and are equipped with an ambient sensor and plug-in ports for a . The also features a plug-in port for an external . Once connected to the Tramex Meters App, ambient DataLogger readings (and surface temperature readings) will be shown on the screen of your device. In addition, you can also view a Thermal Condition Chart and a Psychrometric chart. These charts are also available for the external . This allows for visible and recordable logged data for both ambient and in-situ conditions to be documented.