A complete kit featuring the Tramex RWS Roof and Wall Scanner (a combination of the Wet Wall Detector and the Leak Seeker) for instant, non-destructive evaluation of moisture conditions deep within Exterior Insulation and Finishing Systems (EIFS). The EIFS Inspection Kit includes the Tramex MRHIII moisture and humidity meter, a pin-type resistance probe and a Hygro-i ® relative humidity probe to provide the ideal solution for measurement of ambient relative humidity, temperature and dew point, determination of moisture conditions in a variety of wall materials, sheathing and wood studding of EIFS systems, as well as in-depth readings of the moisture conditions of the substrate.
Measuring range - RWS:
Measuring range - MRH III:
1. RWS - Roof and Wall Scanner + telescopic handle (for use on roofs).
2. MRH III - Moisture and Humidity meter.
3. Infrared thermometer.
4. Heavy-duty pin-type wood probe.
5. 7” insulated pins for in-depth penetration using pin probe.
6. Hole Punch - for creating pilot holes for long pin probes in EIFS and Roofing Systems.
7. Relative Humidity probe.